Directed by Aramis Garcia Gonzalez
When Xiomara is on the verge of leaving the island of Aruba to start studying, the girlfriends Julie & Xiomara enjoy their last melancholic day full of rituals together.
Short Film | 00:15:24 | Narrative Fiction | Genre: Coming of Age | Themes: Coming of Age, Friendship, Caribbean | 4:3 | The Netherlands/Aruba | Spoken language: Papiamento | Subtitles: English | Format: DCP, ProRes | Dolby 5.1 & Stereo LtRt
- Netherlands Film Festival 2019, debut competition, The Netherlands.
- Northern Film Festival 2019, short film program, The Netherlands.
- VERS Awards 2019, short film competition, The Netherlands.
- Compagnie Theater Amsterdam 2019, Pearls of the Caribbean cinema, The Netherlands.
- Sehsüchte Int. Student FF 2020, Future Teens Competition, Germany.
- Brest European Short Film Festival 2020, Panorama Section, France.
- IFFR Curacao 2020, short film competition, Curacao
- IDFA 2020, New Originals Programme, the Netherlands